Please sign in to comment.
packager: add basic top-level integration test
Summary: I'd like us to start having some decent testing at the packager/bundler level to check that there are no major breakage hapenning. This changeset introduce a simple test that just test the `buildBundle` public API. On the same model, I'd like to test the server API and behavior, and things such as hot module reloading. I hope this will also highlight the gross inconsistencies of the API, for example the Bundle/BundleBase hierarchy, that we can proceed to fix later. Reviewed By: davidaurelio, cpojer Differential Revision: D5121817 fbshipit-source-id: e0f3758c7fbb7a85cf51fb3cbc34c12d5374b7d3
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,382 additions and 0 deletions.
- +2 −0 packager/index.js
- +1,288 −0 packager/integration_tests/__tests__/__snapshots__/basic_bundle-test.js.snap
- +43 −0 packager/integration_tests/__tests__/basic_bundle-test.js
- +16 −0 packager/integration_tests/basic_bundle/Bar.js
- +16 −0 packager/integration_tests/basic_bundle/Foo.js
- +17 −0 packager/integration_tests/basic_bundle/TestBundle.js
- BIN packager/integration_tests/basic_bundle/test.png
Oops, something went wrong.