Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the REMITT wiki on github!
This aims to be the definitive source of documentation for REMITT implementation.
- Building REMITT: How to build a copy of REMITT from source.
- Installing REMITT: How to install a running copy of REMITT locally.
- Integrating REMITT: How to adjust your EMR/PM (electronic medical record/practice management) software to work with REMITT.
- REMITT XML Format: Documentation for the payload format used to push data into REMITT.
- REMITT Development List: https://groups.google.com/group/remitt-development