This is only applicable to Funnelback 15.10 and earlier. Funnelback 15.12 and newer should use the supported Concierge auto-completion code which provides all the functionality detailed here.
This code implements next-generation auto-completion functionality for Funnelback and is designed to replace the jQuery UI-based funnelback-completion.js that ships with Funnelback.
The concierge implementation is based on Twitter Typeahead, Handlebars and Bloodhound and provides a rich auto-completion feature set.
- Support for multiple auto-completion sources
- Supported auto-completion sources:
- simple (organic)
- structured (rich) - based off CSV
- Various display options including multi-column support
- Each source can be independently configured and templated
- Simplified integration with existing websites