A simple, fast photoblogging CMS built in Ruby on Rails which features responsive, high-resolution images. You can see it live at All-Encompassing Trip.
A simple, streamlined entry editor
A customizable publishing schedule
Drag-and-drop organization of queued entries
Map view of entries
- Cross-posting of entries to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (via Buffer), and Flickr
- Auto-tagging of entries by location, equipment, and style
- Automatic palette extraction for image placeholders
- Automatic generation of Instagram hashtags, and image crops for feed and stories
- GraphQL API
- Did I mention it's fast as heck?
Installation & setup