Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #195 - make generation of symlink configurable
- #80 - Concept with gauge messages hide/show also toggles the concept step display
- #201 - Sorting support for specs.
- #198 - Making generation of symlink configurable., #195
- #197 - Added scenarios stats to reports., #159
- #193 - Gauge.writeMessage missing in step results
- #192 - Autocomplete of a multi-line step should be rendered in multiple lines
- #191 - Multi-line step format should be retained in the report
- #190 - Added separate block for failed and captured screenshots
- #187 - Remove padding to align to start of the text and add a margin
- #186 - Screenshots captured in step and after step appear together
- #185 - Use a relative path for 'GAUGE_HTML_REPORT_THEME_PATH'
- #183 - Release tasks 4.0.5
- #159 - HTML report doesn't include the total number of scenarios passed and failed.
- #119 - Show the external file content as a link instead of a hover over balloon
- #96 - [Test Case] Html re-write
- getgauge/gauge#636 - regenerate now uses result saved in proto form
- #131 - Ability to customize html report
- #124 - Generate reports from saved execution data(disabled by default, set
save_execution_result=trueto enable it). Check out the docs for more info.
- #139 - add support for themes in html-report
- #133 - Scenarios not using param from data table will be displayed only one
- getgauge/gauge-proto#3 Migrated from Proto2 to Proto3.
- #121 - Performance issues in report generation
- #117 Escaping the HTML entities to avoid code injection
Rewritten HTML report plugin to not use Single Page model and generate static HTML files.
- #86 - Remove dependency on AngularJS
- #115 - Changed SVG width to fix UI breaking on resize by @markandan
- #109 - The filter criteria apart from the tags can be case-insensitive
- #98 - [Rewrite] Filter criteria should match partial keys
- #94 - Add Scenario wise report count in HTML
- #88 - [Test cases] HTML reports re-write
- #97 - [Rewrite] Filter should consider spec level tags
- #95 - [Rewrite] The table row with the failure is being highlighted with green
- #89 - Table execution with errors is not highlighting the data row with error
- #64 - Rows in table driven scenario are wrongly linked
- #113 - Filter criteria not getting cleared properly when no results are yielded
- #112 - Should list failed scenarios before passed/skipped tests.
- #107 - The spec list styling has an issue when there is a long exception
- #106 - The filter is not getting cleared properly
- #105 - Clicking and refreshing on passed spec count not showing related information
- #104 - An exception in the after suite hook does not show until I click on a spec
- #100 - Getting exception on executing computingTable Driven Statuses
- #87 - BeforeSpec hook failure marks spec as skipped in sidebar
- #79 - Failure in before suite, statistics displayed are wrong
- #78 - Exception in AfterClassSteps is not shown if there is an exception in BeforeClassSteps
- #72 - When the search criteria does not match anything it still shows the previously selected spec
- #69 - Html report not showing the screenshot
- #93 - Spelling of "Step implementation" is "Step implemenatation"
- #77 - Position of after spec hook in the report should be after the details of all the scenarios
- #71 - Right hand side pane should reflect the search criteria
@markandan - Thanks for your contribution!