HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Installing the plugin
- Setting up the Go SDK
- Setting up a project from existing sources
- Setting up a project from scratch
- Running your application
- Running tests
- Changing the Go Libraries (GOPATH libraries)
- Structure view of the project
- Using code completion
- Using code navigation
- Using renaming refactoring functionality
- Formatting the source code
- Finding usage occurrences
- Changing default color scheme
- Creating your Go file template
- Creating / using Live templates for Go code
- Debugging Go applications
Clone this wiki locally
This is a plugin for the IntelliJ IDEA IDE (and other IDEs based on the IntelliJ Platform) which intends to fully support developing in GO language with the same power and flexibility that the IDEA is adding to Java / Scala development.
The intent is to support both standalone Go development and tooling integration with Google App Engine for seamless Go deployments in the cloud.
There is a grand vision page explaining where we want end up with this plugin, some notion of status of where we are, what roadblock did we hit and finally how can you contribute and what kind of help we would need.
Firstly please read the vision document to get a good idea of what we strive for.
Once you are happy with this you can see How to contribute and try to help us get faster to our goals.