Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hale-studio-3.4.0-en-x64.msi 213 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-en-x86.msi 210 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-linux.gtk.x86.tar.gz 216 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz 214 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.dmg 162 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz 146 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-win32.win32.x86.zip 209 MB
- hale-studio-3.4.0-win32.win32.x86_64.zip 213 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This hale studio brings you several new features along with a good number of bugfixes. Major new features include:
- Support for isolated workspaces to App-Schema plugin
- XtraServer configuration plugin
- Support for merging alignments and viewing related tasks
- Allow to split GML output by feature type
- Capability to import Groovy snippets and use them in transformation scripts
Visit What's new in hale studio 3.4.0 to learn more about the new features.
For a complete list of changes, please take a look at the change log.
Using the Windows installer:
If not using the Windows installer:
- On Mac OS X installing Java 8 JDK is required
- Extract the archive to your local filesystem (to a folder where you usually have write access)
- When using the DMG image on macOS: Mount the image and install hale studio by dragging the app to the
Applicationfolder. You might also need to explicitly allow the hale studio app to start via
System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Run the hale studio executable (e.g.
Note for Linux users: Please be aware of an issue that currently exists that can lead to very poor performance with some GTK versions. Please see this issue for a workaround.