Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed "welcome" message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
This update improves the quality of the system performance.
- Changed how PSN spoofing is done. This should fix problems a minority of users experience regarding game saves.
- Removed update blocking features as a side effect of above.
- Update to VitaShell 0.91. This is the last VitaShell update bundled into HENkaku. Please use VitaShell's built in network update feature to update VitaShell as a standalone component.
- PSN spoofing: You can access PSN without updating to 3.61! Please continue reading for some important notes.
- Safe homebrew support: Developers can optionally mark their homebrews as "safe" and it will not gain restricted API access. We highly recommend developers who are not using such features to update their packages as safe.
- VitaShell 0.8: Read the release notes from The_FloW for the list of changes to VitaShell.
- Version string: A callback to the PSP days where every hack would change the system version string. We do that too now (see the screenshot) so we can provide better support to our users.