This plugin notifies updates of Redmine tickets and wiki to your ChatWork room. You can change settings for each project by creating custom-fields.
- Redmine 3.3.x
- Redmine 3.2.x
- Get your ChatWork API token from the authentication page
- Download this repository
src/redmine_chatworkto your plugins directory
bundle installfrom the plugin directory
- Restart Redmine
- Open plugin setting:
Administration > Plugins > Redmine Chatwork
- Set you API token and default room URL
- Create "ChatWork" and "ChatWork Disabled" project custom field (option)
Changing behavior for each project
You can override the room or turn off notifications by using project custom field. The name of the custom field must be same from the example.
- Create project custom fields:
- A "Link" field named "ChatWork"
- A "Boolean" field named "ChatWork Disabled"
- Go to the project setting which you want to override from default.
- Fill the "ChatWork" field to change the room to notify.
- Set "No" at the "ChatWork Disabled" field not to send updates.
- Change API endpoint from v1 to v2
- Add translation files (en and ja)
- Fix unexpected body escaping
- The first release
This plugins is based on sciyoshi/redmine-slack.