- Improve automatic checkmarks for monthly habits (@iSoron, #947)
- Fix small theme issues (@iSoron)
- Fix ANR on some Samsung phones (@iSoron, #962)
- Fix dates before the year 2000 (@iSoron, #967)
- Fix notification adding checkmarks to the wrong day (@hiqua, #969)
- Fix crashes in widgets (@hiqua, @iSoron, #907, #966, #965)
- Fix crash when moving habits (@hiqua, #968)
- Make checkmark widget resizable
- Fix crash caused by numerical habits with zero target (@iSoron, #903)
- Fix small issues with font size (@iSoron)
- Allow fractional target values (@sumanabhi, #911)
- Fix IllegalStateException in androidx.customview.view (@iSoron, #906)
- Fix crash when selecting habit frequency in some languages (@iSoron, #926)
- Fix IllegalArgumentException in RingView (@iSoron, #904)
- Temporarily remove experimental device sync functionality. This feature will be re-added in
- Make implicit checkmarks easier to read (@iSoron)
- Update and improve list of translators (@hiqua, @iSoron)
- Disable transparency for stacked widgets (@hiqua)
- Fix various color issues on the dark theme (@hiqua, @iSoron)
- Fix "customize notifications" on older devices (@hiqua)
- Fix snooze button in notifications when device is locked (@hiqua)
- Fix a crash when deleting habits (@engineering4good)
- Fix checkmark widget not rendering properly on some Samsung phones (@iSoron)
Refactoring & Testing
WARNING: This is an unstable alpha release, made for testing purposes only. It has received minimal testing, and is not suitable for regular daily usage. Be warned that it may contains serious bugs that could completely destroy or silently corrupt your data. Before upgrading to this alpha release, please create a full database backup. You will not be able to downgrade to a stable version unless you uninstall the app first, losing your data in the process.
F-Droid maintainers, please do not make this version available on F-Droid.
Major new features
- Sync across devices (#104, @iSoron)
- Track numerical habits (#42, @iSoron, @namnl)
- Show question marks for missing data (#96, @iSoron)
- Skip days without breaking streak (#88, @KristianTashkov)
- Add notes to habits (#56, @recheej)
- Delay start of a new day until 3am (#621, @KristianTashkov)
Small enhancements to existing features
- Export backups daily (#178, @iSoron)
- Sort habits by status (#660, @hiqua)
- Sort habits in reverse order (#497, @iSoron)
- Improve readibility of charts (#460, @chennemann)
- Reset chart offset when switching scale (#596, @alxmjo)
- Don't show reminders from archived habits (@KristianTashkov)
- Lapses on non-daily habits decrease the score too much (#641, @iSoron)
- Update widgets at midnight (#634, @KristianTashkov)
- Fixes to dark theme (#655, @Sunxy88)
- New bar chart showing number of repetitions performed in each week, month, quarter or year.
- Improved calculation of streaks for non-daily habits: performing habits on irregular weekdays will no longer break your streak.
- Many more colors to choose from (now 20 in total).
- Ability to customize how transparent the widgets are on your home screen.
- Ability to customize the first day of the week.
- Yes/No buttons on notifications, instead of just "Check".
- Automatic dark theme according to phone settings (Android 10).
- Smaller APK and backup files.
- Many other internal code changes improving performance and stability.