IanniX is a graphical open-source sequencer, based on Iannis Xenakis works, for digital art. IanniX syncs via Open Sound Control (OSC) events and curves to your real-time environment.
- Download Qt 4.8 for your plateform (http://qt-project.org/downloads) (4.7 is also compatible)
- Download Qt Creator (http://qt-project.org/downloads)
- Open IanniX.pro and build!
Mac OS X specific
- Download Syphon Framework (http://syphon-framework.googlecode.com/) and add it to /Library/Frameworks folder
- If you want to build IanniX with Kinect support, you'll need libfreenect (http://openkinect.org/wiki/Getting_Started)
- You'll need to build Qt before building IanniX