ImagingBook Source Code Repository
This repository contains Java source code accompanying the digital image processing books by W. Burger and M. J. Burge, published by Springer. This software is based on ImageJ. Please visit the main website imagingbook.com for more information.
Index terms: digital image processing, computer algorithms, Java, ImageJ, textbook support.
Source code is divided into multiple GIT repositories:
- imagingbook-common (imagingbook-common library, also available as a Maven artefact)
- imagingbook_plugins_all (collection of all book plugins)
- imagingbook_plugins_en1 (English ‘Professional’ 1st ed, 2008)
- imagingbook_plugins_en2 (English ‘Undergraduate’ ed, Vols. 1-3, 2011-2013)
- imagingbook_plugins_en3 (English ‘Professional’ 2nd ed, hardcover, 2016)
- imagingbook_plugins_de2 (German 2nd ed., 2006)
- imagingbook_plugins_de3 (German 3rd ed., 2015)
The complete source tree may be obtained by cloning this repository, which contains the above repositories as GIT submodules:
- imagingbook-public (clone recursively)
See here for instructions on installation and setup.
Documentation: JavaDoc Pages, code examples etc.
This is the official imagingbook repository (previously hosted on SourceForge).