Hi there, I'm Giacomo 👋
I am a freelance full-stack developer from Italy 🇮🇹.
Welcome to my GitHub profile!
💻 Gists 'N Repos
calderone - TypeScript monorepo I use to develop most of my npm packages and try out new stuff.
undici - monorepo for my 11ty plugins.
matsuri - monorepo for my hapi.js plugins.
personal-website - personal website and blog, built with 11ty and Workbox. Hosted on Cloudflare Pages.
zig-cairo - Thin, zig-idiomatic wrapper for the Cairo graphics library.
path-tracer - Implementation of Peter Shirley's Ray Tracing in One Weekend in the Zig programming language.
skija-samples - Repo I use to learn how to use Skija in Clojure.
talks - Talks and presentation I gave at conferences and meetups.
dotfiles - My personal Linux dotfiles, symlinked to my home directory with GNU Stow.
Minimal XCB + Cairo example in Zig (gist)
Function reflection in Zig (gist)
🔍 Find me on the internetz
📝 Selected blog posts
- Performance audit of an Italian news website
- Generate and view HAR files
- 3 ways to solve the expression problem
- Inspect container images with dive
- A few timeless lessons from Peopleware
📚 Books I'm reading
- Purely Functional Data Structures
- Mazes for Programmers: Code Your Own Twisty Little Passages
- Practical Binary Analysis: Build Your Own Linux Tools for Binary Instrumentation, Analysis, and Disassembly
- Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience
More books on my goodreads profile.