Kotlin Multiplatform project with Jetpack Compose, Compose for Desktop and SwiftUI clients (and using Ktor for remote API requests and Realm for persistence). Currently running on:
- Android (Jetpack Compose)
- iOS (SwiftUI)
- Desktop (Compose for Desktop)
- Using Realm persistence library in a Kotlin Multiplatform project
- Using new Swift Async Algorithms package to close the gap on Combine
- Displaying Charts on iOS, Android, and Desktop using Compose Multiplatform
This project currently uses iOS16 features (e.g. Swift Charts) so requires use of at least Xcode 14.
Note that we're not handling realm db migrations yet so, for now, you may need to clear app data and re-run if you encounter "Migration is required" type errors.