Solidity support for Visual Studio code
Solidity is the language used in Ethereum to create smart contracts, this extension provides:
- Syntax highlighting
- Compilation of the current contract (Press F1 Solidity : Compile Current Solidity Contract), or F5
- Compilation of all the contracts (Press F1 Solidity : Compile all Solidity Contracts), or Ctrl+F5 / Cmd+F5
- Compilation supporting EIP82 (dappfile and dependency packages)
- Support for different solidity versions
- Experimental code generation using https://github.com/Nethereum/abi-code-gen, it includes currently the default template for Nethereum service, dtos generation. (Open 'contractName.json' after compilation from the bin folder. Press F1 and press Solidity: Code generate from compilation output..) Please contribute more templates.
To compile using a different version of Solidity, for example latest or 'v0.4.3+commit.2353da71', use the user settings as follow:
"solidity.compileUsingRemoteVersion" : "latest"
Work in progress, any feedback appreciated.
For ideas, issues, additions, modifications please raise an issue or a pull request at https://github.com/juanfranblanco/vscode-solidity/
Many thanks to:
ChrisEth the Solidity Compiler https://github.com/chriseth/browser-solidity and the Ethereum team.
Nexus team for the creation of the dappfile to structure contracts in projects https://github.com/nexusdev/dapple.
David Krmpotic and Ralph Pichler for the original Sublime extension https://github.com/davidhq/SublimeEthereum