- Getting Started
- More User Guides
- Kata Use-Cases
- Developer Guide
- Help Improving the Documents
- Website Changes
The Kata Containers documentation repository hosts overall system documentation, with information common to multiple components.
For details of the other Kata Containers repositories, see the repository summary.
- Installation guides: Install and run Kata Containers with Docker or Kubernetes
More User Guides
- Upgrading: how to upgrade from Clear Containers and runV to Kata Containers and how to upgrade an existing Kata Containers system to the latest version.
- Limitations: differences and limitations compared with the default Docker runtime,
See the howto documentation.
- GPU Passthrough with Kata
- OpenStack Zun with Kata Containers
- SR-IOV with Kata
- Intel QAT with Kata
- VPP with Kata
- SPDK vhost-user with Kata
Documents that help to understand and contribute to Kata Containers.
Design and Implementations
- Kata Containers Architecture: Architectural overview of Kata Containers
- Kata Containers design: More Kata Containers design documents
- Kata Containers threat model: Kata Containers threat model
How to Contribute
- Developer Guide: Setup the Kata Containers developing environments
- How to contribute to Kata Containers
- Code of Conduct
- Licensing: About the licensing strategy of Kata Containers.
The Release Process
Help Improving the Documents
If you have a suggestion for how we can improve the website, please raise an issue (or a PR) on the repository that holds the source for the website.