PyGame-AniSprite offers animated sprites for Python (2 and 3)/PyGame. What's
special about this project is how an
AnimatedSprite is almost
indistinguishable from a normal
Written because I didn't like
Split off from my Sappho game engine.
Be sure to checkout the
- Don't interfere with the way people build their pygame games
- We are not automating game logic
- PyGame-AniSprite modules may not import other PyGame-AniSprite modules
- Inherit from pygame objects when possible; use conventional pygame models/architecture.
- Simplicity trumps all else.
- Well documented.
- Code is easy-to-test. We show that with our 100% test coverage.
For more check
- You can try
pip install hg+http://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygamebut it may not work...
- Ubuntu, Python 2.7:
sudo apt install python-pygame
- FreeBSD, Python 2.7:
sudo pkg install py27-game
- OSX, Python 2.7: available in homebrew (note that there is a caveat in El Capitan [see: #63])
- For any other operating system, or more details, see: http://www.pygame.org/download.shtml
pip install -r requirements/main.txt .
If you wanna contribute, please read