title = "My Title for This Page"
description = "My subtitle for this page"
weight = 10
TODO: Add an introductory paragraph. For example:
This guide shows you how to set up a notebook server for your Jupyter notebooks in Kubeflow.
## TODO: Add appropriate section title if necessary
TODO: Add a section for each part of the doc.
If the doc has multiple parts, then you should add a level-2 heading as shown above.
If this is a simple doc with just one part, skip the heading.
Within each part, start with an introductory sentence.
Then use a numbered list for the steps to follow. For example:
To deploy your code to Kubernetes, you must first build your local project into
a Docker container image and push the image to
Container Registry so that it's available in the cloud.
1. Create a version tag from the current UNIX timestamp, to be associated with
your model each time it runs:
export VERSION_TAG=$(date +%s)
1. Set the path in Container Registry that you want to push the image to:
1. And so on...
## Next steps
TODO: Suggest some followup guides. Otherwise, readers come to the end of a page and don't know what to do next.
For example (GCP):
* Run a full ML workflow on Kubeflow, using the
[end-to-end MNIST tutorial](/docs/gke/gcp-e2e/) or the
[GitHub issue summarization
* See how to [customize](/docs/gke/customizing-gke) your Kubeflow
* [Troubleshoot](/docs/gke/troubleshooting-gke) any issues you may