Release Special Interest Group
Ensure quality Kubernetes releases
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Release Special Interest Group.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 21:00 UTC (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Caleb Miles (@calebamiles), Google
- Stephen Augustus (@justaugustus), VMware
- Tim Pepper (@tpepper), VMware
- Jaice Singer DuMars (@jdumars), Google
The following subprojects are owned by sig-release:
- Description: The Licensing subproject is responsible for analyzing/reporting/remediating licensing concerns within the Kubernetes project orgs.
- Description: The publishing-bot publishes the contents of staging repos that live in k8s.io/kubernetes/staging to their own repositories in kubernetes
- Description: The Release Engineering subproject is responsible for the process/procedures and tools used to create/maintain Kubernetes release artifacts.
- Description: The Kubernetes Release Team is responsible for the day-to-day work required to successfully create releases of Kubernetes.
- Description: Documents and processes related to SIG Release
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
|@kubernetes/sig-release||link||SIG Release Members|
|@kubernetes/sig-release-admins||link||Admins for SIG Release repositories|
The canonical location for SIG Release information is k/sig-release.