- New: Allow loading image resources in IMG html tags. For example, this is now possible:
<img src=":/a92ac34387ff467a8c839d201dcd39aa" width="50"/>
- Security: Fixed security issue by enabling contextIsolation and proxying IPC messages via preload script. Thank you Yaroslav Lobachevski for discovering the issue.
- Fixes #801: Replaced freegeoip which is no longer free with ip-api to enable again geo-location for notes.
- Fixes #802: Scale note text correctly when using zoom
- Fixes #805: Fixed app freezing when opening note in external editor and then creating new note
- Clipper: Fixes #809: Saves full URL with note, including query parameters
- Clipper: Resolves #681: Allow adding tags from Web Clipper
- Clipper: Fixes #672: Make sure selected notebook is saved and restored correctly
- Clipper: Fixes #817: Added support for PICTURE tags, which will fix issues with certain pages from which images were not being imported
- Clipper: Fixed importing certain images with sources that contain brackets
- Improved: Mostly an invisible change at this point, but the REST API has been refactored to allow adding more calls and to support third-party applications.
Joplin-1.0.109-mac.zip 82.8 MB
Joplin-1.0.109-x86_64.AppImage 76.5 MB
Joplin-1.0.109.dmg 79.5 MB
Joplin-1.0.109.dmg.blockmap 85.7 KB
Joplin-Setup-1.0.109.exe 91.6 MB
JoplinPortable.exe 91.4 MB
latest-linux.yml 382 Bytes
latest-mac.json 170 Bytes
latest-mac.yml 471 Bytes
latest.yml 417 Bytes