The original Learn.js book started to get big and mushy and confusing, and I realized that what I really needed to do was create a series of smaller books, so that's what I'm working on now.
The original book is now split up into 4 books.
You can buy the four books as a bundle through gumroad.com: gumroad.com/l/bundle01
- Buy through gumroad.com: gum.co/dev-envs
- Learn more on learnjs.io: learnjs.io/books/dev-envs
- The book's github repository: github.com/sethvincent/dev-envs-book
- Buy through gumroad.com: gum.co/learnjs01
- Learn more on learnjs.io: learnjs.io/books/learnjs-01
- The book's github repository: github.com/learn-js/learnjs-01-introduction
- Buy through gumroad.com: gum.co/learnjs02
- Learn more on learnjs.io: learnjs.io/books/learnjs-02
- The book's github repository: github.com/learn-js/learnjs-02-2d-games
- Buy through gumroad.com: gum.co/learnjs03
- Learn more on learnjs.io: learnjs.io/books/learnjs-03
- The book's github repository: github.com/learn-js/learnjs-03-leaflet
Interested in seeing Learn.js #4 be a specific topic? Let me know at email@example.com.
You can learn more about the books and find free tutorials at learnjs.io.
What happened to the old book?
You can find the original Learn.js book in old-book.md or in the manuscript folder.