FFXIV TexTools 2 by Liinko
This is a more feature rich WPF implementation of FFXIV TexTools and replaced FFXIV TexTools.
Current Version: 188.8.131.52
For previous ChangeLogs visit http://ffxivtextools.dualwield.net/change_log.html
- Guest update by Sel [https://github.com/Lunaretic]
- Skin Specular maps are now editable again for non-Au Ra races, and are viewable again in the ModList view.
- The shared skin_m texture is now always referred to as a 'specular', to match the Au Ra version.
- Added Search Bar to Make Modpack Menu
- Search supports Wildcards via Asterisk(*), and 'Or' via Pipes(|)
- Search for Model menu is now resize-able.
- UI now defaults focus to search bars in menus where they are available.
- Added Human Readable Error Messages for common start-up errors.
- Broken TexTools config files will now be automatically reset.
- XIV Mod Archive added to Repos menu.
- Added Icon ID Search Menu
- Added Export Settings Menu
- Version Number updated to 184.108.40.206
- Left Rings are now able to be viewed/modified.
- Vertex Color is now imported/exported correctly.
- Vertex Alpha is now imported/exported correctly.
- As a work-around due to inconsistency with DAE parsers/exporters, Vertex Alpha is stored in the X(U) channel of UV3.
- UV, Vertex Color, and Vertex Alpha data are now dummied up with default values, in the event that it does not exist in the incoming DAE file.
- 3D Meshes now support multiple UV Coordinates and Normals per-Vertex.
- As a byproduct to this, the Model Import process may slow down significantly when dealing with extremely large mesh groups (50k+ Faces). (Ex. 78,000 Face mesh group took 65 seconds to import)
- For Gear and Character Models, UV1 Data is now automatically moved to the UV[1,-1] quadrant, if it is not already in that quadrant.
- BiNormal/Tangent data is no longer required in the DAE file, since TT recalculates them anyways.
- Added error message for mesh groups exceeding maximum size.
- Added status message display after importing/enabling/disabling a model.
- Fixed a bug with Modpack Import that would cause it to break if the uncompressed modpack size was greater than ~4GB.
- Fixed a bug with importing that would allow DAT files to exceed the appropriate size.
- Fixed a bug with Model Importing that would cause model indices to be thrown off if there was extraneous unused UV/Normal/Vertex Color/etc. data.
- Fixed a bug with DAE imports that would cause a crash if the meshes had extra data channels in them (ex. extra UV channels).
- Fixed a bug that would cause the 3D Model display to revert back to the default item after using import/enable/disable.
- Autodesk Collada exported DAE files can now be imported.
- Skeleton files may need updating for some newer items. (Ex. Some Hairstyles and Bonewicca pieces)