My list of things related to software, literature, and other content for Memento (RFC7089).
Web Browser Extensions
- Memento Time Travel - Google Chrome extension and Mozilla Firefox Add-On (src, WebStore, Add-On Store)
- MementoFox - Firefox Add-On (src, Add-On Store, deprecated)
- Mink - Google Chrome Extension (src, WebStore)
- Memento-Browser - View web archives in the time dimension on Android (src)
- MementoBrowser-ios - View web archives in the time on iOS (src)
- Mobile Mink - View and create archived versions of mobile and desktop pages on Android (src)
- py-memento-client (src) - Python-client to interface with Memento entities.
- mcurl (src) - Command Line Memento Client (perl)
- django-memento-framework (src) - Add Memento support to Django applications.
- invenio-memento - (src) - Add Memento support to Invenio sites.
- Linked Data
- Apache Marmotta, an open implementation of the W3C Linked Data Platform specification, which supports versioning and access to versions compliant with the Memento protocol.
- Linked Data Fragments Server, server-side component offering Triple Pattern Fragments and different versions of an evolving dataset using Memento.
- MediaWiki Extensions - Add Memento support to MediaWiki instances:
- Memento Tracer (site, no public prototype) - server-side processor to capture web publications for archival purposes.
- MemGator (src) - Memento Aggregator written in Go.
- TimeGate (src) - Python and uwsgi script to intercept requests for resource to make them Memento-compatible.
- wordpress-memento-plugin - (src) - Add Memento support to WordPress sites.
Web Archive Replay
- OpenWayback (src) - De facto web archive replay engine with the ability to provide Memento headers to archived resources. Written in Java.
- pywb (src) - Python-based replay engine.
- InterPlanetary Wayback (ipwb) (src) - Integration of WARCs with IPFS, supports Memento in bundled replay system.
- RFC7089 - HTTP Framework for Time-Based Access to Resource States -- Memento
- A Framework for Aggregating Private and Public Web Archives - M. Kelly et al. - JCDL - June 2018
- Focused Crawl of Web Archives to Build Event Collections - M. Klein et al.
- Impact of URI Canonicalization on Memento Count - M. Kelly et al. - JCDL - June 2017
- Detecting off-topic pages within TimeMaps in Web archives - Y. Anwar et al. - IJDL - July 2016
- MemGator - A Portable Concurrent Memento Aggregator: Cross-Platform CLI and Server Binaries in Go - S. Alam and M. Nelson - JCDL - June 2016
- Routing Memento Requests Using Binary Classifiers - N. Bornand et al. - JCDL - June 2016
- Only One Out of Five Archived Web Pages Existed as Presented - S. Ainsworth et al. - Hypertext - September 2015
- Mobile Mink: Merging Mobile and Desktop Archived Webs - W. Jordan et al. - JCDL - June 2015.
- Mink: Integrating the Live and Archived Web Viewing Experience Using Web Browsers and Memento - M. Kelly et al. - JCDL - September 2014
- Not All Mementos Are Created Equal: Measuring The Impact Of Missing Resources - J. Brunelle et al. - JCDL - September 2014
- Evaluating sliding and sticky target policies by measuring temporal drift in acyclic walks through a web archive - S. Ainsworth and M. Nelson - IJDL - August 2014
- Global Web Archive Integration with Memento - R. Sanderson - JCDL - June 2012
- November 1, 2016 - Fixing broken links in Wikipedia
- September 6, 2016 - Memento at W3C
- August 25, 2016 - Evanescent Web Archives
- August 23, 2016 - Content Negotiation and Memento
- January 8, 2016 - Aggregating Web Archives
- April 23, 2013 - Making Memento Successful
- March 5, 2013 - Re-thinking Memento Aggregation
- January 3, 2011 - Memento & the Marketplace for Archiving