Mdepx is an operating system for embedded applications.
- Priority based time sliced round-robin scheduling
- Fully preemptible
- Tickless operation
- Static/Dynamic memory allocation
- Timed Mutexes, Semaphores
- Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)
- BSD libc included
- ARM Cortex-M family (ARMv7, ARMv8)
- MIPS32, MIPS64
- RISC-V rv32ima, rv64ima
Generic demo applications
- QEMU/RISC-V rv64ima (SMP)
- HiFive Unleashed (SMP)
- HiFive Unleashed Monitor Core
Featured applications (external)
- CTSRD CHERI device-model
- Setting up LTE 4G Link with nRF9160
- Driving OLED display on HiFive1 board
- GFE (Government Furnished Equipment) Bluespec Piccolo demo
- Driving MIPI DSI Display with STM32F469I-DISCO
- Driving IPS Display with PIC32MZDA Starter Kit
Mdepx has a python3-based build system. You have to construct a configuration file for your application. See demo applications.
Please submit pull requests on github or send patches to email@example.com.
Note that Mdepx uses FreeBSD style(9) guide.
This project is licensed under two-clause BSD license.