Curated list of resources regarding state channels on Ethereum.
State channels are an approach to scale blockchain by moving some of transactions off-chain.
- Ethereum Lightning Network and Beyond - by Robert Mccone, (Oct. 2015)
- State Channels - by Jeff Coleman (Nov. 2015)
- Universal Payment Channels - by Jehan Tremback (Dec. 2015)
- Scalability via State Channels - by Martin Koeppelmann (Jan. 2016)
- Ethereum: Platform Review - by Vitalik Buterin (Jun. 2016)
- Epicenter Bitcoin: State Networks - by Jeff Coleman (Dec. 2015)
- Inside a payment channel - by Sergey Ukustov (Sep. 2017)
- Generalized State Channels - by Jeff Coleman and Liam Horne (Oct. 2017)
- Making Sense of Ethereum’s Layer 2 Scaling Solutions - by Josh Stark (Feb. 2018)
- State Channels Wiki - by Jeff Coleman and Ledger Labs
- Raiden: Scaling Out With Offchain State Networks - Heiko Hees (Dec. 2015)
- Generalized State Channels - Li Xuanji (Feb. 2018)
- Ameen Soleimani - by Ameen Soleimani (Sept. 2016)
- Ameen Soleimani and Nathan Ginnever - SpankChain State Channels on EthCC (Mar. 2016)