Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A list of a few marshmallow-related repositories. Please don't hesitate to add yours here.
Fields and Custom Schemas
- justanr/marshmallow_enum - Enum field
- marshmallow-polyfield - Polymorphic field
- marshmallow-code/marshmallow-oneofschema - Multiplexes other schemas based on object type
- justanr/marshmallow-annotations - Generate schemas from type annotations
- marshmallow-code/flask-marshmallow - Flask integration
- marshmallow-code/django-rest-marshmallow - Integration with Django REST Framework
- hug - hug has built-in support for marshmallow schemas and types. Simply pass in the marshmallow object as a type annotation and hug will enforce it.
- 4Catalyzer/flask-resty - Building blocks for REST APIs for Flask.
- morepath/more.marshmallow - Marshmallow schema (de)serialization for Morepath
- miLibris/flask-rest-jsonapi - Flask extension to build REST APIs around JSONAPI 1.0 specification. Relies on marshmallow-jsonapi for serialization
- plangrid/flask-rebar - Flask extension that uses Marshmallow for validation/marshaling and autogenerates Swagger/documentation.
- Nobatek/flask-rest-api - REST API framework built upon marshmallow, webargs, and apispec.
- ergo/pyramid_apispec - Validate Pyramid REST API's with Marshmallow and generate OpenAPI documentation from the schemas.
- marshmallow-code/marshmallow-sqlalchemy - SQLAlchemy integration
- touilleMan/marshmallow-mongoengine - MongoEngine integration
- klen/marshmallow-peewee - Peewee integration
- Scille/umongo - Async/Sync MongoDB ODM based on Marshmallow
- marshmallow-code/marshmallow-jsonapi - JSON API 1.0 formatting
- marshmallow-code/apispec - Pluggable Swagger spec generator with an extension for marshmallow
- marshmallow-code/webargs - Request argument parsing built on top of marshmallow
- podhmo/swagger-marshmallow-codegen - Generate marshmallow Schemas from swagger definition files
- prkumar/uplink - uplink has built-in support for marshmallow; set your schema as a method's return type, then uplink will automatically deserialize the response.
- fuhrysteve/marshmallow-jsonschema - Translates marshmallow schemas into JSON Schema Draft v4 compliant JSON Schema.
- Dowwie/marshmallow_recipes - Useful recipes
- sloria/environs - Parses environment variables.
- marshmallow-code/marshmallow-validators - Use 3rd-party validators (e.g. WTForms, colander) validators with marshmallow
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.