IQFeed CSharp Api Client
IQFeed.CSharpApiClient is fastest and the most well designed C# DTN IQFeed socket API connector available to the open source community! Currently supporting the latest stable IQFeed protocol version 6.0.
If you appreciate this project, please star
Table of Contents
- Designed completely non-blocking from bottom-up with nice async/await interfaces
- Streaming events are distributed in a consistent way using Action delegates
- Handle multiple socket connections for at least 40% performance increase when requesting lookup data
- Sockets are using SocketAsyncEventArgs for maximum performance and trying to reduce pressure on GC
- Support for .NET Core 2.0
Now, you need to set your API credentials and product id somewhere. You have 2 options, in your user environment variables or app.config.
User environment variables
rundll32 sysdm.cpl,EditEnvironmentVariablesto open the Environment Variables
- In your User variables, create 4 new ones:
- IQCONNECT_PRODUCT_VERSION (not mandatory, will fallback to 22.214.171.124)
In your appSettings section, assign values to these key:
<appSettings> <add key="IQConnect:login" value=""/> <add key="IQConnect:password" value=""/> <add key="IQConnect:product_id" value=""/> <add key="IQConnect:product_version" value=""/> </appSettings>
Check IQFeed.CSharpApiClient.Examples for more examples.
IQFeedLauncher.Start(); var lookupClient = LookupClientFactory.CreateNew(); lookupClient.Connect(); var ticksMessages = await lookupClient.Historical.ReqHistoryTickDatapointsAsync("AAPL", 100);
IQFeed API support status
- Level 1 data
- Level 2 data
- Derivative data
- Admin data
- Historical data
- News data
- Symbol Lookup data
- Chains Lookup data
Pull requests are welcome! Don't hesitate to open an issue if something goes wrong.