Clone this wiki locally
The unofficial Neography site is my blog at maxdemarzi.com.
Here you will find example projects and see some of the great things you can do with Graph Databases.
Table of contents
- Nodes - Create, get and delete nodes.
- Node properties - Set, get and remove node properties.
- Node relationships - Create and get relationships between nodes.
- Relationship - Get and delete relationships.
- Relationship properties - Create, get and delete relationship properties.
- Relationship types - List relationship types.
- Node indexes - List and create node indexes. Add, remove, get and search nodes in indexes.
- Relationship indexes - List and create relationships indexes. Add, remove, get and search relationships in indexes.
- Auto indexes - Get, set and remove auto indexes.
- Scripts and queries - Run Gremlin scripts and Cypher queries.
- Paths and traversal - Paths between nodes and path traversal.
- Batch - Execute multiple calls at once.
- Unmanaged Extensions - Call Unmanaged Extensions directly.
Phase 2 documentation:
Examples, code and projects
Neo4j documentation links:
See Neo4j Java API for: