Awesome LoRa and LoRaWAN
A curated list of LoRa and LoRaWAN resources.
- LoRaWAN Servers
- Master Thesis
- Arduino example sketches - The example sketches, in increasing level of complexity, will show how simple, yet effective, low-cost LoRa IoT device can be programmed.
- Arduino-LMIC library - This repository contains the IBM LMIC (LoraMAC-in-C) library, slightly modified to run in the Arduino environment, allowing using the SX1272, SX1276 transceivers and compatible modules (such as some HopeRF RFM9x modules and the Murata LoRa modules).
- DeviceHive LoRa gateway - This project implements LoRa gateway using DeviceHive cloud service.
- LoRaArduino - Arduino code for connecting to LoRa IoT gateway at Temasek Polytechnic.
- LoRa Python library - Python interface to the Semtech SX1276/7/8/9.
- RadioHead - It provides a complete object-oriented library for sending and receiving packetized messages via a variety of common data radios and other transports on a range of embedded microprocessors.
- Compact server for private LoRaWAN networks - Open-source LoRaWAN Server that integrates both the network-server and the application-server.
- LoRa Server - Open-source LoRaWAN network-server.
- Development of an open-source gateway and network server for "Internet of Things" communications based on LoRaWAN technology - Soroush Allahparast, Università di Roma "La Sapienza", 2018 (PDF).
- LoRaWAN Gateway and IoT Low-Cost Mote Prototype - Angel Guzman-Martinez, School of Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Granada, 2017 (PDF).
IoT Comunitaria - partecipa alla rete (Italian) - Nino Ciurleo - Merge-IT Torino, 2018 (PDF).
- Dragino LoRa Wireless Mote , Gateway
- iC880A - LoRaWAN® Concentrator 868MHz
- Heltec CubeCell Series
- Mini Lora Node, Arduino Mini LoraWAN sensor
- Pycom LoPy
- A DIY low-cost LoRa gateway
- Building a Raspberry Pi Powered LoRaWAN Gateway - Using a Raspberry Pi 2 + iC880A to build the first gateway for Things Network Calderdale.
- Building a private LoRa network
- Dragino LoRa shield - Wiki of Dragino LoRa shield.
- From zero to LoRaWAN in a weekend - Reference setup for The Things Network gateways based on the iC880a USB concentrator with a Raspberry Pi host.
- LoPy LoRaWAN Nano-Gateway Using MicroPython and TTN - Can't afford an expensive LoRa gateway to test your projects? Use a Pycom LoPy as a nano-gateway and connect up to The Things Network!
- Low-cost LoRa IoT framework developed in the EU H2020 WAZIUP/WAZIHUB projects
- MAKE your own 200€ LoRa gateway
- Setting up a The Things Network gateway
- Use Lora Shield and RPi to Build a LoRaWAN Gateway
- LoRa - Many interesting video tutorials about LoRa with Dragino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32 and so on.
- LoRa/LoRaWAN tutorials - These video tutorials cover a variety of different topics which will help you to understand LoRa/LoRaWAN.
Please, read the Contribution Guidelines before submitting your suggestion.