Ta4j is not maintained by Marc de Verdelhan anymore. Future PRs and issues will not be treated here. See #192 for more information. This repository is kept for archival purposes and may be used as documentation for ta4j 0.9 (which is a stable version).
The community decided to take over the project and continue to maintain it. The new repository is available at https://github.com/ta4j/ta4j.
Technical Analysis For Java
Ta4j is an open source Java library for technical analysis. It provides the basic components for creation, evaluation and execution of trading strategies.
- 100% Pure Java - works on any Java Platform version 8 or later
- More than 100 technical indicators (Aroon, ATR, moving averages, parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.)
- A powerful engine for building custom trading strategies
- Utilities to run and compare strategies
- Minimal 3rd party dependencies
- Simple integration
- One more thing: it's MIT licensed
Ta4j is available on Maven Central. You just have to add the following dependency in your
<dependency> <groupId>eu.verdelhan</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j</artifactId> <version>0.9</version> </dependency>
For snapshots, add the following repository to your
<repository> <id>sonatype snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url> </repository>
The current snapshot version is
The wiki is the best place to start learning about ta4j.
Contributing to ta4j
Here are some ways for you to contribute to ta4j:
- Create tickets for bugs and new features and comment on the ones that you are interested in.
- Fork this repository and submit pull requests.
- Consider donating for new feature development. Bitcoin address:
See also: the contribution policy.