magnum.fd is a finite-difference/FFT package for the solution of dynamical micromagnetic problems. It is written in Python, C++ and Cuda C and runs on CPU as well as GPU.
To get started, visit http://micromagnetics.org/magnum.fd .
Original Project MicroMagnum
magnum.fd is forked from MicroMagnum (https://github.com/MicroMagnum/MicroMagnum) that was developed by the MicroMagnum Team:
- Andre Drews (Head of Team)
- Gunnar Selke (Lead Developer)
- Benjamin Krueger
- Accurate (and fast!) calculation of the demagnetization tensor, with support for periodic boundary conditions.
- Oersted field module (in development)
- Claas Abert
- Calculation of the demagnetization field from its scalar potential.
- Theo Gerhardt
- Geometrical shapes for the simulation description.
License and Disclaimer
magnum.fd is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
magnum.fd is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License for more details.