Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for uppercased launcher folders (apparently those coming from 4swordhax)
- Mark Korean DSis as unsupported (for now)
Note: I got many messages from Windows users about the release being virused, for that reason I removed the 7za and fatcat executables from it. So, in order to use the helper you MUST have 7-Zip installed or it will not run. Thanks for your feedback.
- Add the option to keep downloaded files.
- [Windows] Use 7-Zip for NAND extraction when available. If not found, the helper will fall-back to fatcat.
- [Windows] Use fatcat instead of 7-Zip for extracting the decrypted NAND, and use 7za for the HiyaCFW and TWiLightMenu++ archives.
Note: Had to fix fatcat to make it work correctly in Windows.
- Removed code for setting config files as read-only as is no longer a requirement for TWiLightMenu++
- Removed unused stuff
- Added a note to update 7-Zip when the
0.fatfile extraction fails in Windows (thanks @xubiod )
- Removed the install/uninstall unlaunch feature from the NAND mode as it needed OSFMount in Windows.
fatcatto extract the decrypted NAND in Linux and MacOS. Thanks to this
sudois no longer needed in Linux.
- Windows builds were unified
- Check if the script is ran at the same folder of current OS tools because some people is running it from IDLE instead of the terminal
- Remove 00000002.app if exists before installing HiyaCFW for compatibility with firmware 1.4 dumps
- Avoid using
shutil.movein favor of simple copy-then-delete
- Updated the TWiLightMenu URL
- For Windows, now the script requires 7-Zip instead of OSFMount for extracting the decrypted NAND. This way now running it as administrator is no longer required
NOTE: Sorry for the delay, have been busy at work and at home
- Due there has been many reports about some people getting the "Cannot get HiyaCFW" error, the ability to use an already downloaded HiyaCFW.7z and a launcher file (AUS, EUR, JAP or USA present on the launchers folder of the repo) was added back.