Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- [BUGFIX] Fixed NAND mode errors after migrating to Python 3 (thanks to @M4lik )
- Changed codebase from Python 2 to Python >3.5 in order to avoid further unicode issues.
- Adapted to TWiLightMenu v7.3.0
Note: For some reason PyInstaller was not working correctly on Win64 when using UPX, so had to leave the application uncompressed.
Version 18.104.22.168 - Use this version if you plan on using the v7.2.0 TWiLightMenu release
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crash due a filename in TWiLightMenu with an unicode character.
Adapted helper to TWiLightMenu v7.2.0 new file structure. For this support for previous HiyaCFW and TWiLightMenu (DSiMenu++ or SRLoader) versions are no longer supported, though you can use the previous v22.214.171.124 release of the helper if for some reason you intend to do that.
Version 126.96.36.199 - Use this version if you plan on using a TWiLightMenu release prior 7.2.0 (or DSiMenu++, or SRLoader)
- [BUGFIX by @Epicpkmn11 ] Delete title.tmd before merging the one included with HiyaCFW.
- [BUGFIX] Cancel helper if no SD card path was selected
- [BUGFIX] Updated .launcharg generation for the latest versions of TWiLightMenu
- [BUGFIX] Changed region detecting code in order to avoid hangs in the helper
- [FEATURE] The HiyaCFW and TWiLightMenu downloaded archives will not be deleted after using the helper so can be reused afterwards. Also you can now use your own downloaded archives (HiyaCFW and TWiLightMenu | DSiMenu | SRLoader)
- Windows builds should now request admin rights by default
- [BUGFIX] Fix error when a NAND path with special characters was used
- Warn about installed unlaunch on NAND dump