HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the SilkJS wiki!
Running SilkJS is as simple:
It's as simple as that!
A great deal of time has been spent on performance. SilkJS includes MySQL glue that is much faster than PHP, for example.
- Building SilkJS https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/Build-Instructions
- SilkJS + HTTP https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/SilkJS-+-HTTPD
- SilkJS HTTP Benchmarks https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/HTTPD-Benchmarks
- Example Programs https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/Examples
- Schema.js (ORM) https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/Schema.js-(ORM)
- Templating Engines https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/Templating-Engines
- CommonJS require implementation https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/Require
- CoffeeScript Support https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/CoffeeScript
- SilkJS in Action https://github.com/mschwartz/SilkJS/wiki/SilkJS-in-Action (Delete if you want)
By GitHub user dorgan
I've ported jsmart(http://code.google.com/p/jsmart) over to work with SilkJS. It supports the following:
- File based templates
- MySQL based templates
- "In-Memory" template caching
This fork can be found here: https://github.com/dorgan/jsmart-silk