Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
== MusE 3.1pre4 release December 11, 2019 ==
Getting real close to the real 3.1! (or will it be 4.0, who knows?)
Some unordered highlights in this release are:
- Customizable size of icons and custom tool cursors
- Many many new vectorized icons
- German translation updated
- FIXED: Mixer strips missing if loading an older song saved before 20.10.2019
- FIXED: Duplicate strips found in songs saved before 20.10.2019
- FIXED: Long-time mixer problem with restoring size.
- Added option for opening MDI subwindows maximized
- Fix EffectRack::songChanged() crash when reloading songs: Check track still exists.
- Fixed bug #719 downmix to existing file appends to the old file
- Transport master fixes: New button on transport. Fix connect at startup etc.
- Added File->New from template... menu entry. File->New loads default template
- Fixed many UI text issues, consistency, translations etc
- Fixed bug #720 arm follows track did bad things while recording
- Fix #697: Plugin UI scaling, has quick setting
- Fix # 708: Surge-vst crashes.
- New - Introducing the Snooper (object tree) for coders and stylesheet authors
- More keyboard shortcuts
- More colors on canvas are configurable
- Add command line option -C "Do not re-create plugin cache."
- Soundfont *.sf3 files: Small tweak allows our MESS fluidsynth to load them.
- Bug 681: Fix multichannel track feeding aux track, no audio. In AudioTrack::copyData().
- Fixed metronome selection of wave files
- Improved cursor interaction in piano roll/drum editor (event canvas vs. control canvas),
cursor shape shows when cursor has no function in given area
- Correct cursor size on HiDPI screens (fixes issue #637)
- LV2: Fix sequencing/syncing plugins (Helm, LV2 metronome, NoiseMak3r...)
- Generic plugin UI: Added 'Quirks' buttons to toolbar
For the complete list of changes see:
Keep on Rocking!
The MusE Team