Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fixed a regression.
- Down command fails if you don't have have a line break at the end of the UNDO statement. #117
- Added '--quiet' command line option. #92
- Added '--color' command line option. #104
- It is now possible to specify multiple characters as a delimiter. #96
- Hooks are now applied to 'version' and 'pending' commands as well. #81
- Added a new environment option 'ignore_warnings'. #85
- Migrations can now use a custom FileMigrationsLoader. #107
- Reduced memory usage when reading a large migration script. #101
The default value of 'ignore_warnings' is 'true', so SQL warnings do not stop migration as they did in 3.3.1. See #85 for more info.