This is a set of server-side development frameworks with
event sourcing and
Actor pattern as basic theories. On top of this, developers can develop "distributed", "scale out", and "easy to test" application more simply.
The project has entered the Preview stage, and related versions will be released on the master branch. You can get the latest development package through nuget.org. We do not recommend using the Preview version for production environments.
Claptrap and it`s Minions are coming.
At present, we need more members to join us to complete this work. No matter where you are interested in convenience, we believe that you can find a suitable participation point for you here.
You can get the samples about the project through Newbe.Claptrap.Examples so that you can understand how to use the project.
- If you are interested in this project, you can submit your idea through github issues
- Click the link for QQ group 610394020 [Newbe.Claptrap CL4P-TP]: https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=erWUmrOP
The project was inspired by many open source projects and blog posts：
- A distributed, event event-sourcing, event-driven, and high-performance framework built on the Actor framework Orleans -- Ray
- Event Sourcing Pattern
- Event Sourcing Pattern (Chinese translated)
- Orleans - Distributed Virtual Actor Model
- ENode 1.0 - idea about Saga and implementation
Stargazers over time
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
If you cannot use Github normally, you can also use Gitee to clone the source code and samples (Mainly for China mainland).