Click here to see the Live Demo
The live demo is broken as of now due to a path issue. I'm working to resolve this. In the meantime, I would request you to clone the repo and set up the project on your machine.
- Predictable state management using Redux
- Unidirectional data flow allows for change logging and time travel debugging.
- Responsive Design
- Mobile first layout, without using any UI Framework
- Template strings, object destructuring, arrow functions, JSX syntax and more.
- Next generation CSS
- Styled Components, Modular CSS
- Industry-standard routing
- Routing using React Router
- Production builds are offline first, and therefore optimized for low or no network conditions
A quick note on reusable components
There are three major components reused throughout this application:
IssueListItemcomponent, which forms the Issue List
SelectFilterComponentwhich is used in all filters that have dropdowns
TextFilterComponentwhich is used in all filters that have string searches
Other components like the A, Button, H2 etc. are also highly reusable, as they are all pure functional components that are styled using Styled Components and are therefore self encapsulating.
- Clone this repo
cdinto the directory and run
- To see test coverage, run
- Implement Complete URI - App state lock
- Add Animations
- Improve Test Coverage
- Improve file organization