An open-source VHDL library for FPGA design.
The noasic library is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). This means that you can use the noasic library for closed-source commercial applications, but if you modify the noasic library, you must release the modifications under the terms of the LGPL.
- Signal names start with s_
- Variable names start with v_
- Shared variable names start with sv_
- Names of registered signals/variables end with _r
- Constant and generic names are all-uppercase
- Generic names start with G_
- Input port names start with i_
- Output port names start with o_
- Input/output port names start with io_
- Names of testbench entities start with tb_