Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
The most recent stable release is ontop 1.18.1, released on June 16, 2017.
The most recent beta release is ontop 3.0.0-beta-2, released on February 28, 2018.
- Easy Tutorial: Using Ontop from Protege
- Easy Tutorial: Using Ontop API from Eclipse
- Other Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Setup Ontop as an SPARQL end-point
- Setup Ontop as API
- Ontop Protege plugin User Manual
- Using R2RML
- Mapping Extraction
Ontop from command line
- ontop query, ontop materialize, ontop mapping, ontop bootstrap
- Using Ontop as Maven Dependencies
- Ontop Preferences
- How people use -ontop-...
- Ontop Mapping Language and OBDA Model
- Multiple DBs, XML, XSLs, CSV, etc.
- Mapping, Ontology, and Query Design Tips
- Performance Benchmarks
- Use Eclipse or IntelliJ to develop Ontop
- Git workflow
- Build Ontop bundles
- Make a new release
- Build and debug Protege plugin
- Debug Jetty with Sesame plugin in IntelliJ Idea
- Previous Releases
- Name Refactoring
- Datatype handling inside Ontop
- If you use ontop in your work, please cite the following SWJ article for the system description.
- Diego Calvanese, Benjamin Cogrel, Sarah Komla-Ebri, Roman Kontchakov, Davide Lanti, Martin Rezk, Mariano Rodriguez-Muro, and Guohui Xiao. Ontop: Answering SPARQL Queries over Relational Databases. In: Semantic Web Journal 8.3 (2017), pp. 471–487.
- If you want to cite the techniques behind Ontop. Check Our Publications.