OpenCart is a free open source ecommerce platform for online merchants. OpenCart provides a professional and reliable foundation from which to build a successful online store.
Please read the instructions below before you create a bug report.
- Use Google to search for your issue.
- Search the OpenCart forum, ask the community if they have seen the bug or know how to fix it.
- Check all open and closed issues on the GitHub bug tracker.
- If your bug is related to the OpenCart core code then please create a bug report on GitHub.
- If your bug report is not related to the core code (such as a 3rd party module or your server configuration) then the issue will be closed without a reason. You must use the forum or a commercial partner to resolve a 3rd party code issue.
- If you would like to report a serious security bug please PM an OpenCart moderator on the forum
Fork the repository, edit and submit a pull request.
Please be very clear on your commit messages and pull request, empty pull request messages may be rejected without reason.
Your code should be inline with the OpenCart coding standards.
Please read the installation instructions included in the repository.