Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Table of Contents
- Visual Overview
- Other OpenSource OpenPGP Implementation
- Other Related Projects
- URL: http://www.hanewin.net/encrypt/
- Goal: Zimbra plugin
- URL: https://github.com/barrydegraaff/pgp-zimlet
- Goal: Core library
- URL: https://github.com/mete0r/openpgp-js
- Goal: Chrome Browser Extension
- URL: http://gpg4browsers.recurity.com/
- URL: http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/project/crypto
- Goal: Core Library + Mobile Phone GUI
- URL: https://github.com/GPGTools/Mobile/wiki/Introduction
- GnuPG (C, most complete OpenPGP implementation)
- Bouncy Castle OpenPGP Generator/Processor (for Java and C#)
- ObjectivePGP (Objective-C, Swift)
- Crypt-OpenPGP (Perl, most complete OpenPGP implementation besides GPG)
- php-gpg (Pure PHP implementation of PGP encryption)
- cr-gpg: A chrome plugin that enables gpg encryption and decryption for the gmail web interface
- firebreath: FireBreath aims to be a cross-platform plugin architecture, targeting browsers that support NPAPI and Internet Explorer on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- FirePG: FireGPG is a Firefox extension that provides an integrated interface to apply GnuPG operations to the text of any web page, including encryption, decryption, signing, and signature verification.
- CryptoStick: A secure USB private key storage.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.