Official OrbisGIS plugins
This repository contains a set of optional and official plugins to extend OrbisGIS 5.X with new features.
These plugins are up to date with the OrbisGIS plugins manager.
Install a plugin
To install a plugin, you have to launch the "Plugin manager" which is in the "Tools" menu of OrbisGIS.
Here, you can:
- search plugins thanks to the engine,
- filter all, installed or updatable plugins,
- add a plugin from an url / from the disk (in both cases, dependancies will not be automatically resolved),
- add/remove/update a remote bundle repository,
- download/start/stop/update/uninstall a plugin.
A plugin is a jar bundle that contains the following structure:
srcfolder : the source code,
pom.xmlfile : configuration file for MAVEN (dependancies, ...),
README.mdfile : the plugin's documentation in english. Optionnaly, you can have additionnal README_XX.md file for XX translation,
imgfolder : potential images shown in the documentation.