Perfect: Server-Side Swift(Server with iOS Client)
A family tree API server implementation with iOS client. Server has been implemented with Perfect: Server-Side Swift And iOS client is in pure Swift.
★★ Star our github repository to help us! ★★
What's in it
- A family tree API server implementation with implemented with Perfect: Server-Side Swift.
- An iOS mobile application that allows an user to create and view his family tree graph.
- User can add his own family tree. The user starts with himself, specifies his data and specifies his relationship.
- Each persons data contains his/her social security number, name, gender, date of birth. SSN is mandatory.
- All data are synced into MySQL database.
You May Also Like
A native Android version of this iOS app is also available at this repository.
Setup and configurations
A detailed setup and configuration guide can be found here.
Architecture and design
A detailed architectural design guide of the app can be found here.
Contributions are welcome. Please just open an Issue on GitHub to discuss a point or request a feature or send a Pull Request with your suggestion. If there's a related discussion on the Swift Evolution mailing list, please also post the thread name with a link.
Please also try to follow the same syntax and semantic in your commit messages (see rationale here).