- Promise config returns reference to Bluebird library
- Updated logo
- Benchmark fix
- Don't drop syntaxerror context from stack traces
- Fix environment variables sometimes causing long stack traces to be enabled
- Fix benchmark parallel in node 6 #1165
- Fix memory leak with Promise.each #1057
- Fix thenable passed to .return being evaluated too early #1210
- Fix "unhandledrejection" event not having .detail field when using DOM3 event listener api #1209
- Fix Promise.join not ensuring asynchronous callback #1153
- Fix domains leaking when synchronous error is thrown while a domain is active #1125
- The "a promise was created in a handler but not returned from it" warning now highlights the file, line and column where the return statement is missing.
- The "a promise was created in a handler but not returned from it" warning now adds the bluebird API method used to create the non-returned promise at the top of the warning stack
- Add missing link to unhandled warning docs (#1205)
- Fix Promise.delay not having a long stack trace (#1182)
- Fix false unhandled rejection when a rejected promise originating from one copy of bluebird is passed to another copy's .return or .catchReturn (#1186)
- Fix Promise.resolve is not a function error (#1192)
- Fix global events not being fired through DOM 3 API inside a worker (#1190)
- Fix .cancel() not immediately marking a promise as being cancelled if it has cancellable parent (#1187)
- Fix maximum callstack exceeded with Promise.coroutine (#1170)
Promise.versionwhich tells the bluebird version as a string e.g.
- .map, Promise.map, .filter and Promise.filter now return rejected promise when inappropriate options argument is passed (#1097).