Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The simple login from the
/publicnow uses HTTP method POST instead of GET (security issue)
- An issue with case sensitivity in the writing REST API to create service groups was fixed, if a case-insensitive identifier factory is in used (e.g. "peppol") (see issue #57).
- Added new
booleanto enable WS debug logging
- Renamed the administration page "SML information" to "SML configuration"
- Instead of maintaining the SML URL manually in the settings, you now need to chose one of the configured "SML configurations". This implies that the configuration property
- The name of the Directory can now be customized using
webapp.directory.name. By default it is "PEPPOL Directory" but it may be "TOOP Directory" for TOOP as well. This is a pure user interface configuration item and has no functional implications.
- It's now possible to edit the extension of an Endpoint on the UI (see issue #74).
- Improved the visualization of extensions when viewing the details of an object
- In case a BusinessCard exists without a
ServiceGroup, this no longer causes an exception
- If PEPPOL PKI v3 is configured, a certificate chain of 3 elements is expected
- The Endpoint tree view now also has a button to directly query the endpoint
- Updated to PEPPOL Directory API 0.6.2
- Error handling was improved if an error occurred when communicating with the SML.
- The Status API got a new item
- The SQL backend now uses MySQL Connector/Java 8.0.x. I had issues with the timestamp handling which forced me to add
useUnicode=true&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=UTCto the JDBC connection URL. But the solution is still binary compatible with the previous MySQL 5.1 connector version.
- Fixed an error with same internal ID when copying Business Cards on the UI
- Fixed an error with rolling back SML transactions (see issue #71)
- The UI now has a possibility to explicitly unregister a Service Group from the SML without deleting it
- Added the possibility to configure the execution time warning (SQL version only)
- The field "is deprecated?" of transport profiles can now be handled via the UI
- A new Status API was introduced to query configuration parameters (see issue #73).
- Added a possibility to disable the status API via the Configuration
- Fixed a stupid error that the deletion of a ServiceGroup is not properly propagated to the PEPPOL Directory
- Updated to Jersey 2.27
- Updated the default truststore so that the SSL certificates of the DG DIGIT SML are contained, as there seems to be an issue with the latest Java 8 update.
- The "Create Business Card" page only shows Service Groups that don't have a Business Card yet
- A suspicious comment indicating that PEPPOL Directory is not supported by SQL backend was fixed
/list/REST APIs are now available for the OASIS BDXR as well
- The sub-projects previously licensed under EUPL 1.1/MPL 1.1 are now licensed under MPL 2.0
- The automatic PEPPOL Directory update on import/REST API was fixed (see issue #52)
- The list of managed participants on the public start page can be disabled (see issue #58). Configure via property
- Warning about disabled SML can be turned off (see issue #53). Configure via property
- Added configurable timeouts from SMP to SML using the properties
sml.request.timeout.msas mentioned in issue #67.
Certificate informationpage now has explicit support for the new OpenPEPPOL PKI v3
- By using the predefined truststore path
peppolsupport for OpenPEPPOL PKI v2 and v3 is provided
- By updating to PEPPOL Directory 0.6.0 the extended PD Client configuration in file
pd-client.propertiescan be used. See https://github.com/phax/peppol-directory/#pd-client for details.
- Initial support for SMP Docker images was added
- Fixed NPE in REST API if an invalid data format was used
- Made SML registration IP and hostname configurable (see issue #49)
- Existing service groups can now be subsequently registered to the SML (see issue #51)
- The "SML registration" pages now contains a note, if the SMP is already registered to the SML.
- The default page of the PEPPOL Directory was changed to
https://directory.peppol.eu- because of the very special https setup currently used, an update to the PD client library v0.5.1 is highly recommended
- An error prevented Business Cards from being imported correctly - Thanks Ger for pointing this out
- An exception when using the PEPPOL REST API in combination with an Endpoint without an URI was fixed
- The Docker image got
vimby default (see issue #45)
- Fixed an NPE in "Check DNS state" when an empty participant identifier scheme is used
- Added a new entry to the "Tasks/problems" page if the default password of the default Admin user was not changed
- Improved and unified logging a bit
- Vagrant configuration has been updated to work with the new structure from 5.0.1
- Made the public start page static to decrease server load. The previous layout can be restored by switching the property
- Added support for a writable REST API to create/update/delete BusinessCards per API (see issue #43)
- There are now 2 separate web applications for the SQL and the XML backend to resolve a problem with WildFly if a
persistence.xmlis in the class path but the XML backend is used.
- An incompatibility with .NET using the inclusive canonicalization algorithm was fixed ("\r\n" vs. "\n")
- The canonicalization algorithm used in the signature was changed to "exclusive" as stated in the PEPPOL SMP specification. The OASIS BDXR version still requires the use of the "inclusive" version.
- Naming the solution "phoss SMP" plus branding
- The first SMP solution to be officially CEF conformance tested - read the test protocol
- Added the new logo into the application
All artefacts for the binary release are available at http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/helger/peppol-smp-server-webapp/5.0.0/
See the Upgrade guide to V5
- Fixed extension UI handling for BDXR service groups (see issue #30)
- Delete Business Card when Service Group gets deleted (see issue #31)
- Using specific namespace prefixes for SMP REST responses ('smp' in PEPPOL mode and
bdxrin BDXR mode)
- The endpoint list can now also be view as a tree structure (see issue #36)
- Identifier case sensitivity (or insensitivity) is now based upon the used identifier schemes (to comply with the generic BDXR SMP CS03 specification). In BDXR mode all identifier types are case insensitive where in PEPPOL mode only the participant identifiers are case insensitive (when using the
- Service groups, endpoints and Business Cards can now be exported and imported to simplify the migration with all data to a different SMP (see issue #37).
- Added the possibility to delete empty processes and empty document types from the list of endpoints.
- A simple Vagrant setup for SMP was provided by @jerouris and can be found at https://github.com/phax/peppol-smp-server/tree/peppol-smp-server-parent-pom-5.0.0-rc2/vagrant
All artefacts for the binary release are available at http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/helger/peppol-smp-server-webapp/5.0.0-rc2/
See the Upgrade guide to V5