Read Me First (GitHub)
#Welcome Note: This page was designed to serve as the Welcome page for the old Google Code site. We keep it here so that you could refer to some useful links.
Welcome to the phuse-scripts Google Code site.
This site provides a collaborative development environment for scripts for analysis and programming of clinical trials data. It was started by members of the Phuse/FDA Working Group 5. For more about this group see the home page of Development of Standard Scripts for Analysis and Programming:
Note: Code on this site is by definition 'under development'.
We are following the MIT license with contributors accepting License Agreement.
- Google Code[Archived]
- Getting Started with Google Code
- Google Code FAQ
- Downloading and Installing TortoiseSVN – Windows Platform
- Practical guide to subversion on Windows with TortoiseSVN
- How to Install TortoiseSVN and Make Your First Repository Change
- How to install and get started with SVN (Subversion) on Windows
- TortoiseSVN FAQ
- TortoiseSVN A Subversion client for Windows
- Github Desktop