HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Here's a lists of plugins that people have created, along with their sources and demo videos when available:
Uses the Indigo REST API to let you control your Indigo Home Automation server.
Uses the GoSquared API to let you see analytics information about your website if you use GoSquared.
Show images on given search for example "show cookie monster" then uses "show more" for more results. And also works with "show nine gag", which will show images from 9gag. Use "show more" for another page.
This program simulates the start up process of SiriProxy and much more!
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=075LvHpkvRM&feature=youtu.be
Use Siri to fetch simple live stats from your minecraft server!
- Source: https://github.com/128keaton/siriproxy-minecraft-server-checker
- Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62sj3TzPdvU
Use Siri to control your Arduino
- Source: https://github.com/nicoritschel/siriproxy-arduino
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QvFahhBUU
Use Siri to query what the status of GitHub is using it's status API.
Use Siri to trigger a Find My iPhone alert on any of your iPhones or iPads
Siri can change channels, tell you what's on, record things, pause, rewind, etc.
Say 'Where am I'. Shows map & tells address. Works outside the US
Say 'Tell me a Chuck Norris joke!'. It has over 800 jokes in the database (www.icndb.com)
Say 'Nearby ...', or 'Where am I'. Works outside the US
Say "tell me a joke" and it tells you a random joke.
Say "crash my proxy" and it crashes your SiriProxy.
Control your JBmedia LightManager light (scenes) to control KlikAanKlikUit (InterTechno) actuators.
- Source: https://github.com/joepv/SiriProxy-LightManager
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO0sCHHAiyQ
This is a simple plugin for SiriProxy to voice command a HomeWizard system. Turn on/off or dim KlikAanKlikUit switches. Based on and inspired by the LightManger plugin (Joep Verhaeg).
let Siri say a random famous quotation or random useless fact - in German.
Siri Plugin - basic Calculator in German.
Let Siri speak your language with Asiri. Thanks to Google speech recognition service, Asiri can be configured to speak any language that is supported by Google.
- Source: https://github.com/alotaiba/SiriProxy-Asiri
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCySpho-2yc
Using an Arduino and Xbee modules to send serial commands that transmit raw remote codes to a TV.
The Arduino on the receiving end has an Xbee Shield with an Xbee module that is used to process the serial packets in order to transmit the associated raw remote code. The transmission of raw remote codes is sent using a 38khz Infrared LED hooked up to a PWM pin on the Arduino board. Original remote codes are decoded using an IR receiver diode and saved to a header file along side the Arduino sketch code.
This plugin allows you to control an HAI home automation system via HaikuHelper.
Using the popular home automation software HomeSeer, you can now controll your whole house using Siri. Examples on commands that work are:
- "Lights on/off" (turns off/on all lights)
- "Turn on dining room"
- "Turn off chandalier in the dining room"
You can find installation instructions and source here:
Use Siri to control a KNX Home Automation (Requires a KNXnet/IP Tunneling device and the use of the Calimero API (https://github.com/edsonaj/KNX-Control-with-Calimero-API)
Send text messages and read text messages from your Google Voice account using Siri.
Talk to Google's Cleverbot AI using Siri!
Just another super simple plugin to make things more convenient
Use Siri as a Magic 8 Ball
Ask Siri what the Australian Tattslotto numbers are.
Ask Siri what your horoscope is and she'll tell you.
Replicates the functionality of http://www.oracleofbacon.org
Returns a random recipe from the PunchFork API.
This is an example plugin that shows some simple plugin concepts. Check it out if you want a template for building your own plugin aside from the included example plugin.
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6wy0keQqo
- Source: https://github.com/plamoni/SiriProxy-Thermostat
Teaches Siri how to tweet
- Source: https://github.com/netpro2k/SiriProxy-twitter
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM7Th-zcCSc
Gets hockey scores and reads them back to you!
Controls iTunes playback as well as opening and closing apps, opening websites, spotlight searches, and much more!
- Source: https://github.com/IMcD23/siriproxy-computer/
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jakuQqmO0
Simply allows you to send texts using your google voice account!
- Source: https://github.com/IMcD23/siriproxy-googlevoice/
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jakuQqmO0
Wake up other computers using this plugin. Configure in the config.csv file.
- Source: https://github.com/IMcD23/siriproxy-wakeonlan/
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jakuQqmO0
Gives Siri access to the ratings, cast members, and release dates of every movie/TV show on IMDB. Ask her "Should I see ____?" and she'll even give you a personal recommendation based on the movie/show's rating!
- Source: https://github.com/parm289/SiriProxy-SiriIMDB
- FRENCH : https://github.com/Treenity/SiriProxy-SiriIMDB/tree/
Responds with "That's what she said!" when appropriate.
- Source: https://github.com/johnbaker/SiriProxy-ThatsWhatSheSaid
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LamngB070
A SiriProxy plugin for NiraProxy. NiraProxy is an awesome, external Artificial-Intelligence-Source.
Control Spotify with Siri.
- Source: https://github.com/simonmaddox/SiriProxy-Spotify
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jdz157Shw](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jdz157Shw
- Info: http://fiquett.com/?cat=472
- Source: https://github.com/fiquett/SiriProxy-ViperControl
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPCpqXyFA8U
- Source: https://github.com/bikr/siriproxy-launcher
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOi_e_k6I1w
- Source: https://github.com/vic10us/siriproxy-meaningoflife
- Video: Coming Soon
- Source: https://github.com/jcs/siriproxy-ecobee
- Video: http://www.flickr.com/photos/symmetricalism/6433367985/
This simple & fully customizable pluging for SiriProxy permits to launch any App and any other terminal command from Siri.
Control your squeezebox player with Siri
- Source: https://github.com/mvilrokx/siriproxy-squeezebox
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gij8Af9n4a0
Simple Siri plugin permits to do whatever you can on your Mac and also to control iTunes. Just add commands (like osascript commandes) on the .rb file to use them.
- Source: https://github.com/Loris1634/Siri-Macintosh
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-OxIp8btxs
Control your Nest learning thermostat with Siri - based off the SiriProxy-Thermostat code, modified to accomodate nest.com json api calls.
It's a facebook plugin for siri with many commands (e.g. send status, my facebook friends, check facebook notifications, and much more).
- Source: https://github.com/TheKleini666/Siriproxy-sirifacebook
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmHDc-YZhzc
- Source: https://github.com/rosswaycaster/SiriProxy-Facebook
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qsms2jFOdg
Say "Facebook update" and a message and you will be able to post is as your status.
- Source: https://github.com/shabbirv/SiriProxy-Facebookstatus
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH8FHkApstc
you need an free yelp-api key, then you can search Yelp and Siri shows the results in the map. ("almost" like the the US-Siri)
- Source: https://github.com/muhkuh0815/siriproxy-Eyelp
- FRENCH : https://github.com/Treenity/siriproxy-Eyelp
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Qf9IKxoWQ
reads the latest Austrian (6aus45) and German (6aus49) Lottery Numbers.
- Source: https://github.com/muhkuh0815/SiriProxy-Lotto
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sedYlee1Q
reads the Austrian TV Program for DVB-T Channels (from the texxas rss feed). ask for current and evening program
- Source: https://github.com/muhkuh0815/SiriProxy-TV
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTi9EC0M6Hw
allows you to search for public restrooms, police stations, drinking fountains, free WiFi Spots and Taxis in Vienna/Austria. more data will be implemented (hospitals, Mistplätze, playgrounds, ...)
Controls Your XBMC Media Center
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQSLhLnNzo
A fork of the above brainwave9's XBMC plugin, but has more features to control your XBMC Media Center.
- Source: https://github.com/DJXFMA/SiriProxy-XBMC
- Discussion/Screenshots: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116533&pid=1332420#pid1332420
Controls your EyeTV program
Controls your ISY-99i controlled Insteon/X10 home automation system
Added ability to control the Elk, access IP cameras, and push custom images from a web server
- Source/Video: https://github.com/elvisimprsntr/siriproxy-isy99i
Based on fork of elvisimprsntr's ISY-99i Controller Plugin. Modified to directly control the Elk M1 including lighting, alarm, temperature etc.
Reads out latest/live scores for Major League Baseball (MLB) games, includes search function.
Reads out latest/live scores for NFL football games, includes search function.
Reads out latest/live scores for NBA basketball games, as well as the channel it's on (when available), includes search function.
Reads out latest/live scores for NHL hockey games, includes search function.
- Source: https://github.com/ay00/SiriProxy-NHL
- Video: coming soon
Control Homematic devices (switches, dimmers, shutter controls) and run programs on the Homematic CCU.
- Source: https://github.com/hobbyquaker/siriproxy-homematic
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRAo6GPoI2Y
SiriProxy plugin to push custom images to Siri for lots of laughs!
- Source/Video: https://github.com/elvisimprsntr/siriproxy-picturejokes
SiriProxy plugin to push IP camera images to Siri
- Source/Video: https://github.com/elvisimprsntr/siriproxy-ipcam
SiriProxy plugin using Thinkflood's Redeye REST interface for IR control.
- Source/Video: https://github.com/elvisimprsntr/siriproxy-redeye
Controls home electric appliances with iRemocon.
- Source: https://github.com/katsuma/SiriProxy-iRemocon
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_0VNat-m8Q
External IP Address (bahamas10)
A SiriProxy plugin that shows your external IP address
Latest Node.JS Version (bahamas10)
A SiriProxy plugin that shows the latest stable version of Node.js
Control your Vera home automation system through SiriProxy. Though limited in scope (for now), this plugin will automatically configure itself to your vera system's devices and scenes.
- Source: https://github.com/andrewgarfield/siriproxy-vera
- Discussions: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,16081.0.html
There's no source available for these plugins, or they are designed with the legacy plugin API. But the videos are sometimes cool to watch: