PrivacyTools Code of Conduct
Our projects adhere to a Code of Conduct that is located in its entirety at https://wiki.privacytools.io/view/PrivacyTools_Code_of_Conduct. The following text serves as a brief summary, but should not be used as official documentation or construed as an all-inclusive list. Please refer to the full text on our wiki when referencing this document.
- We pledge to make our community a harassment-free experience for everyone.
- We strive to create a positive environment, using welcoming and inclusive language, and being respectful of the viewpoints of others.
- We do not allow inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable behavior, such as sexualized language, trolling and insulting comments, or otherwise promoting intolerance or harassment. Publishing the personal information of others without their consent is prohibited.
- We are responsible for clarifying the standards of our community, and have the right to remove or alter the comments of those participating within our community, as necessary.
- Our Code of Conduct applies within all project spaces, as well as when an individual is representing the PrivacyTools community.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise, unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting blacklight447 via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or any team member on our forum. The reports should include information on whether they can be shared with other team members and how much may be told.
All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality concerning the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project's leadership.