- string_import.py example to show import module from string
- classtools.py assorted class utilities and tools
- formats.py various specialized string display formatting utilities.
- mydir.py a module that lists the namespaces of other module
- mymap.py different ways of implementing map
- myzip.py different ways of implementing zip
- permute.py implemented permute
- reloadall.py transitively reload nested module
- scramble.py a iterable scrambler
- streams.py give me reader, writer and a converter
- timer.py Homegrown timing tools for function calls.
- timer2.py Homegrown timing tools for function calls.
- timer3.py Homegrown timing tools for function calls.
- classtree.py Climb inheritance tree using namespace links, displaying higher superclasses with indentation for height
- listinstance.py Mix-in class that provides a formatted print() or str()
- listinherited.py Mix-in class that provides a formatted print() or str() (Use dir() to collect both instance attr and names inherited from its classes)
- listinherited2.py Same as listinherited.py, but more formatted
- listtree.py Trace the entire class and all its object's attrs at and above self
- mapattrs.py Map all attributes on or inherited by an instance to the instance or class from which they are inherited.
Open an issue or a pull request to suggest changes or additions.
To the extent possible under law, Abdul Moiz has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to Snippets.