Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
A number of built-in libraries are provided by the SWRLAPI. These include:
- Core SWRL Built-Ins Library Contains implementations for the core built-ins defined by the SWRL Submission. It is documented here.
- SQWRL Built-In Library Contains a set of built-ins that extend SWRL to SQWRL. It is documented here.
- Temporal Built-Ins Library Defines a set of built-ins that can be used to perform temporal operations. It is documented here.
- Mathematical Expressions Built-Ins Library Defines built-ins that can be used to evaluate complex mathematical expressions in SWRL rules. It is documented here.
- OWL Axiom Built-In Libraries A set of built-ins libraries that can be used to query OWL axioms. They are documented here.
- Extensions Built-ins Library Defines some experimental built-ins that can be used to increase the expressivity of SWRL. It is documented here.
New SWRL built-in libraries can be defined by developers using the SWRL BuiltIn Bridge.